Copyright 2012 Eleanor A. Hubbard and Cameron T. Whitley Design
A Guide for Family & Friends
of Transgender People
(Significant Others, Family members, Friends and Allies)
The award-winning Trans-Kin is essential for:
- significant others of a transgender person
- parents of a transgender person
- relatives of a trans person
- professors who teaches courses in gender studies
- pastors who want to be inclusive of trans and their SOFFAs
- library and social service professionals who need more
- anyone who wants to know more about transgender people,
their SOFFAs and trans issues
I learned so much from reading this book."
Trans-Kin is the book for you."
SOFFAs "often overlooked, underserved and misunderstood."